Chocolate balls with hazelnut / coconut
Here I offer you hazelnut & dark chocolate balls and coconut & white chocolate balls. Dark balls are more like truffles and are just for enjoyment;) While the whites are very light and can be eaten a lot, and if you press almonds into them, you are free to cheat them like raffaello;) Choose your favorite combination and enjoy !!!
- Put the sweet cream on the fire and heat it to boiling. Remove from the heat and add the chopped chocolate, coconut rum / liqueur and vanilla sugar, stirring until the chocolate melts.
- Then add hazelnuts to the mixture, ie mix coconut flour into the white mixture (I ground the coconut flour once again in a machine), then transfer to clean bowls and leave in the refrigerator to compress the mixture. The white mixture takes a little longer, so it’s best to leave it in the fridge overnight.
- Take a small spoonful of the mixture into pieces, shape into balls. Roll the dark ones in cocoa, grated chocolate, chocolate crumbs, hazelnut crocan, ... And white balls in coconut, white chocolate shavings or powdered sugar.
- If desired, press one peeled almond into the white balls, and a hazelnut into the dark ones.
* I used this coconut liqueur.