- Whisk 3 egg yolks and 3 tablespoons of sugar until foamy. Sift flour and cocoa in a bowl, add baking powder and ground walnuts and mix with egg yolk. Whisk the egg whites (3 + 2) with a spoonful of sugar into the solid snow and slowly combine with the previous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a mold (Ø22cm), lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 40 minutes.
- Cool the baked crust, remove the baking paper and place on a serving platter. Put the edges of the cake mold around the crust again and sprinkle the crust with a mixture of 2 tablespoons of milk and 7 tablespoons of rum.
- Cream: Add sugar to 500ml of milk and put on the hob to boil.
- Stir the pudding powder into the remaining cold milk, add the egg yolks, which are lightly whipped, and mix everything well.
- Add instant coffee to the hot milk, and then the whipped pudding with egg yolks and mix intensively until the cream is even, at a medium temperature. Remove the finished cream from the hob, cover the surface of the cream with a transparent foil and leave to cool.
- Whisk the butter until frothy, then add lukewarm cream to it several times and whisk well with a mixer. Pour the cream over the crust and put it in the fridge to cool well. Chocolate topping is best put on the next day.
- Chocolate topping: Finely chop the chocolate. Bring the cream to a boil, pour over the chocolate and mix until a fine smooth mixture is obtained. Pour over the filling and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.