Choco-monte red NINJA cake
In fact, choco means a biscuit made of delicious chocolate cake, monte means cream from monte cake and red NINJA as LEGO NINJAGO
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites Beat the egg whites into a stiff batter. Mix the egg yolks with the other ingredients, finally lightly add the egg whites. Bake in the oven at 180 C for about 30 minutes. ie try with a toothpick until dry When the biscuit has cooled cut into three biscuits
- Separate 2 dl of milk from 1 l of milk and add sugar and density (cook the cream). Mix the cream margarine into the cooled cream.
- Melt the sweet cream and cooking chocolate by heating until boiling
- Finally arrange: biscuit-dark cream-white cream-biscuit-dark cream-white cream-biscuit
- The cake is decorated with purchased marzipan (I didn't manage to work alone)