Choco moko cake
Two words are enough: SO CREAMY !!! The cake is similar in ingredients to my previously published recipes, only in a different combination… but here is a detailed description for all of you who liked the picture so you asked for the recipe:
- Biscuit is equal to Biscuit 1.Martin cake detailed description of preparation
- Cut the baked biscuit and sprinkle with 1 dl of milk.
- For the cream, whisk the egg yolks with the density and sugar and a little milk, and cook in the rest of the milk. Add the gelatin prepared according to the instructions on the bag to the cooked milk.
- Whip the egg whites separately. Beat the sweet cream separately with the addition of cream fix.
- Add the cooled mixture of egg yolks, egg whites and melted chocolate to the whipped sweet cream. Coat the biscuit with half of the cream, fold in the other biscuit and the rest of the cream. Cool well.