Chocho chili mouse
This is a recipe for those who like to share units with a hat and cap :) And for all those who get a little angry from time to time, there is still sugar, so life is also sweeter :) This photo is here until the original mouse arrives :)
- Melt both chocolates in steam.
- Separate the eggs and separately whisk the egg whites with the sugar.
- Whisk the egg yolks with vanilla sugar.
- Be sure to clean the pepper from the seeds and chop it finely, add it to the mixture with the egg yolk.
- Stir it all into the melted chocolate.
- Whip 80 ml of whipping cream and mix into the mixture.
- Finally, slowly stir in the egg whites.
- Pour the mouse into suitable bowls or cups, cover them with foil and leave for about 3 hours to cool.
- Decorate the mouse with the rest of the icing.