a little different muffins, jaaako fine :))
- Stir the yeast into a little lukewarm milk and a little sugar and let it rise.
- Whisk the egg yolks and sugar, add the melted butter and stir a little more. Pour in the yeast and lukewarm milk and stir to combine. Pour the flour gradually and knead a fine, smooth dough. Cover it and leave in a warm place to grow well.
- Knead the risen dough on a work surface sprinkled with a little flour and divide it into 2 parts and make two balls. Leave for 10-15 min. to get some rest.
- Spread the ball to a size of 40 cm in diameter. Coat it with melted butter, sprinkle with brown sugar, cocoa and cinnamon. Cut into 16 equal parts and fold the bun.
- Place the rolls in a floured baking tray, coat with egg yolk and leave to rise. Bake at 180 C until finely browned. Warm sprinkle with powdered sugar mixed with a little cinnamon and vanilla sugar.