CHIFFON CAKE WITH ORANGE by Benedetta R.
Benedetta Rossi is currently my favorite blogger, I follow her shows video posts and recipes ... a woman who cooks with love, her recipes are simple and delicious in composition and preparation (precise in time and temperatures of baking and cooking) There are a lot of recipes and things is a taste in the selection, so I will be glad to share some of them ... This time it is this perfect chiffon cake with orange ... bubble, sponge, indescribably soft, aromatic and delicious
- This is a two-piece model for chiffon cake, simplifies the performance of cakes, because it is not smeared with any fat
- The picture was borrowed from the net because the cake can be made in the form of a cake or a standard kuglof ... I haven't tried it but next time I will work as a cake ... In that case, coat the mold or kuglof with grease and overgrow OR spread with margarine and "rinse" with COLD WATER ..
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl: flour + baking powder + sugar
- Mix with a whisk (by hand), add orange juice, then oil and finally egg yolk. Mix everything still into a homogeneous mass. Flavor with grated orange peel + orange aroma (teaspoon)
- Whisk the egg whites into the solid snow, add the cremor tartaro and stir a little more.
- Combine egg whites and dough, mixing lightly with a spatula or wire from the bottom up (there is a lot of mass, so it is necessary to go right to the bottom of the bowl with a spatula). cake, it is necessary to smear the walls of the mold and "overlay", ie line with baking paper to get the height, because the stake rises sharply in height
- Bake in a preheated oven for 50 minutes (150 ° C ventilated or 165 ° C static oven).
- The baked, hot cake is immediately turned upside down and left to cool for a few hours ... Separate from the mold THIS WAY shown in the video with the complete recipe for lemon chiffon cake Sprinkle with powdered sugar and decorate with orange
- VARIANT WITH LEMON: Replace the amount of juice with water, use grated lemon peel and lemon aroma. And for the variant with lemon for the 26 cm model, Benedetta gave almost the same ingredients as for the chiffon cake with orange ... instead of orange juice he uses water, and the rind and aroma of lemon
Enjoy this cake sponge with the salt of your favorite hot beverage