Chickpea flour donuts
try donuts like this too
- Mix all the ingredients and combine in a deep bowl. Cover and let the mass rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan.
- Use a spoon to take the mass from the bowl in the shape of a ball, and it can also be used as meatballs.
- When they turn brown on one side, turn them over so that the donuts are fried on all sides.
- The oil should not be too hot, because the donuts will burn on the outside and be raw on the inside.
- Take out the baked donuts with a slotted spoon on the plate on which you put the kitchen towel.
- Serve warm. Donuts are tastier when they are spicy.