Chicken with marshmallows and mushrooms
Marsala wines are divided according to their shades into amber (amber), gold (oro) and ruby (ruby). We added marsala oro or gold to chicken steaks with mushrooms, and serve them with rice or vegetables.
- Cut the chicken fillets into steaks, then roll in a mixture of flour, salt, pepper and oregano.
- In a wide pan, fry the steaks in a mixture of butter and olive oil.
- Drizzle with a little water and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Then arrange the sliced champignons on the steaks, add the wine and continue to simmer for another 10 minutes or so.
- Shake the pan several times during the stew.
Serve steaks with cooked rice and vegetables.
You can prepare this dish by combining two types of dessert wines, sherry and marsala.