Chicken roll with prosciutto and cucumbers
I found this recipe on a culinary portal, I liked it, tried it, delighted me and decided to share it with you ....
- Determine the amount of fillet yourself, depending on the need.
- Dissolve the fillet with a sharp knife on the "butterfly" and beat well with a meat mallet. No need to salt ..
- Place the feta cheese on the fillet and the thinly sliced pickle slices.
- Tear off a piece of aluminum foil to be about 10 cm larger on all sides in relation to the size of the dissolved fillet. Lightly salt the foil, then 2 pinches over the entire surface and lightly pour the oil. Put two slices of prosciutto (it must be as much as the surface of the dissolved fillet)
- Transfer the stuffed fillet to the prosciutto (cucumbers must be arranged transversely on the foil to make them easier to roll). Form a roll from the stuffed fillet and wrap aluminum foil around the roll to get the shape of a candy. It must be tightly wrapped as it is placed in boiling water.
- Now, therefore, you put the roll in boiling water and cook for about 10 minutes. Then take out the roll and let it cool a bit. Unroll the roll ..
- Now put the roll in a pan with a little oil and fry it on all sides. When done, cut into slices and serve with a side dish to your liking
- For easier navigation, I am sending you a video recipe http://kuhari.com/recepti/rolada-od-piletine-sa-prsutom-i-krastavcima/