This summer, in the show "Food and Wine" of Čakovec's Srce-TV, I was delighted by another recipe. I watched the preparation of the chicken in a distinctive way and felt it was another winning combination to my liking. Although I would call this recipe by another name, due to its distinctive gourmet pleasure, this name really suits it perfectly. If you love chicken and spice flavors from the food list, don’t regret the effort to prepare this dish in your kitchens. Rest assured that I will repeat this soon….
- Prepare all the ingredients and salt and season the chicken breast with pepper. Finely grate the cheese, cut the champignons into cubes and season with pepper and in a small bowl mix thyme, basil and rosemary. Prepare the stock: dissolve the vegetable stock in 3.5 dl of hot water.
- In a deeper bowl, mix salted and pepper-seasoned eggs, put cooking cream in the second bowl, and bread crumbs in the third. Put the chicken breasts in the cooking cream and then dip them on all sides in the eggs, then roll them in bread crumbs.
- In a frying pan with a little oil, put the fried chicken breast prepared in this way ....
- ..... and briefly fry them all over the apartment.
- Wrap the fried chicken breasts in strips of dry bacon.
- Put the remaining bread crumbs and cooking cream in the rest of the eggs, add the grated cheese and mix everything well. Stir most of the spice mixture (thyme, basil and rosemary) into this mixture, then add salt and pepper.
- Coat the refractory dish with butter and put fried and bacon-wrapped chicken breast in it. Cut off the upper part of the tomatoes, then scoop them out with a spoon and season with a little mixture of spices (thyme, basil and rosemary).
- Then fill the tomatoes with a part of the champignons and arrange the remaining champignons in a fireproof dish between the meat and the tomatoes.
- In a separate bowl, chop the peeled tomatoes and mix them with the tomato puree. Season with the remaining amount of spice mixture (thyme, basil and rosemary) and arrange everything in a fireproof dish around the meat and tomatoes ....
- .... and cover everything with a little prepared vegetable stock.
- Arrange the prepared mixture of eggs, cooking cream, bread crumbs and cheese on the meat and stuffed tomatoes.
- Place in a preheated oven at 200 ° C and bake for 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cool slightly, remove the meat from the fireproof dish and slice it.
- Serve sliced meat with stuffed tomatoes, mushrooms and sauce.