Chicken cevapi with french fries
Suggestion for a nice lunch or dinner.
- Grind the white chicken meat on a meat grinder.
- Finely chop the bacon.
- Grate the cheese and parmesan.
- Combine minced chicken, parmesan, cheese, chopped bacon, parsley, sour cream, egg, pretzels in a bowl, add spices to taste, and then mix well to obtain a uniform mixture. Leave the mixture in the refrigerator to stand for 30-60 minutes.
- Take out the chicken mixture and shape the cevape with oiled hands.
- Fry the cevape in hot oil until golden brown on all sides.
- Wash the potatoes, peel and cut into slices and then cut into thin sticks 1 cm thick and 4-5 cm long.
- Put the sliced potatoes in cold water for a short time before frying.
- Drain the potatoes and dry with kitchen paper. So fry in a deep fryer, deep oil until crispy and golden in color. Take out and add extra salt
- If you do not have a fryer, you can in a regular pan with a lot of oil, which must be hot at 170-200 degrees. In this case, throw the potatoes in the pan as long as they can fit and cover with hot oil (never go over each other because they will not be crispy and original), when slightly browned and become crispy, remove with a spoon on a plate in which to serve, salt . Repeat the process while you have the potatoes.