"Chicken carabata with zucchini"
The day before, marinate karabatake according to the marinade recipe. Then follow the rest of the process of making dishes: -))
- The day before, marinate karabatake according to the marinade recipe.
- Fry in a frying pan in butter for short marinated carabatas on both sides.
- Add chopped onion. Fry a little.
- Add chopped green pepper and chopped tomato to the mixture.
- Simmer the mixture over low heat.
- Add soy sauce, diced zucchini, chopped dill, water, salt and pepper to taste.
- When the water boils add the rice and continue to simmer over low heat until the rice softens.
- Serve the finished cooked dish warm.
- PICTURE OVERVIEW OF THE MAKING PROCEDURE: 1. Fry carabatas in butter 2. Add onion and spices 3. Add green peppers and tomatoes 4. Simmer a little 5. Add soy sauce 6. Add zucchini 7. Add dill 8. Add water 9. Add rice 10. Stew over low heat 11. Served
The dish is delicious and has the characteristic smell of dill. For those who do not like dill, chopped parsley can be added to the dish. If the dish is made without meat, the same procedure can be used for the vegetarian variant of the dish.