Chicken "but bother while he makes you"
One of those dishes where you work hard but then enjoy the refined taste, the combination of the incompatible :)
- Divide the chicken breast into 2 parts and then cut each in half, leaving one side whole. Thinly slice the cow’s fat cheese and place it on the sliced breast. Fold the chest and assemble with toothpicks so that the cheese cannot fall out. (Easily said, make pockets in the chest that you fill with cheese ...) Now you have 2 stuffed pieces, put them in a bowl in which you will add the marinade (oil and spices as desired)
- Cut the young zucchini and tomato into rings and put them in a bowl with the chicken and pour over the marinade. Cover the dish with foil and leave in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Cook the rice, and add peas, peppers or some other vegetable to your taste ...
- Fry the chicken in olive oil on the highest heat until it gets a bright red color on both sides, then reduce the heat to the end and let it simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. (Mostly they will notice you when it's done)
- Fry the marinated vegetables for 5 minutes on the highest heat .. Just be careful, when it is roasted it disintegrates a lot .. so you have to handle it in vain because as they say .. and the eyes eat together with the mouth: P
- When the chicken is done, pour the "besamel" sauce over it and let it cook for 3-5 minutes until it becomes quite thick.
I decided on a large plate on which you can arrange at will.