Chicken breast stuffed with nettles in chestnut sauce
If the title itself has not convinced you, we will try to do it. The excellent taste of nettle is complemented by the sharpness of garlic, the mildness of chestnuts and the subtle taste of chicken breast. Taste the taste of these foods in gourmet packaging.
- Boil the washed nettles briefly, drain and chop.
- Add eggs, crumbs, chopped garlic and to the nettle prepared in this way and mix everything well.
- Rub the chicken with Natur for the chicken and let it stand for about 30 minutes.
- Then cut the chicken breast lengthwise with a knife and make a hole for the stuffing. Using a pastry bag or spoon, fill the breast with nettle filling.
- Roll them in flour and fry in heated oil on all sides. Drizzle with water, add chestnuts and continue to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Take the meat out of the pan and leave it in a warm place, and mix the cooking cream into the pan and cook briefly.
Slice the stuffed chicken breast, pour over the sauce and serve with fried croquettes.
Do not fill the opening in the chicken breast with the filling.