Chicken breast stuffed with crab meat
I got this recipe from a Canadian woman and I want to share it with you. It is very simple and delicious :)
- First you need to make a white sauce; Drizzle 3 small teaspoons of butter and slowly add flour. When the mixture is even, add chicken soup and milk. Allow the mixture to boil, stirring for about 2 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Melt 1 teaspoon of butter and add half a head of onion. Fry it out. Add crab meat, mushrooms, salted biscuits (crushed), salt, Vegeta, spicy peppers and 2 tablespoons of white sauce. Stir a little and remove from the heat.
- Preheat oven to 175 C.
- Beat the chicken breasts and add salt. Then fill the chicken breasts with the mixture from the second step and fasten with toothpicks.
- Drizzle with the rest of the white sauce and the crab meat mixture. Cover and place in the oven.
- Bake for about half an hour, then pour over Swiss cheese and a little allspice. Leave to bake uncovered for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the toothpicks and half-dry.
It can be served with rice or potatoes, and with a glass of good Chardonnay. Pleasant :)