I tried a lot of recipes for these buns, but this one is the best for me because čevapi tastes like from a roastery :)
- Mix honey, sugar and yeast in one bowl and leave to rise for about 10 minutes
- In another bowl, pour the flour and make a hollow in the middle and add a teaspoon of salt on the side, then add the yeast and mix.
- Add oil and knead until you get a smooth dough that is easy to shape
- Then cover the dough and let it rest until it doubles in 30-40 mins
- When it has doubled, divide it into 4 balls and roll each ball into a finger-thick disk and then stab the ends in the middle until you get a ball, then roll the ball again on a finger-thick
- Thus prepared Leave to rest for another 30-40 minutes, I usually put it in a baking tray and on baking paper and leave it in a closed oven to rise like the dough.
- When it came to use a blunt knife to make patterns and coat with an egg beaten with a spoonful of cream. Bake until golden brown 20-30 minutes at 200 degrees.