Cheese twisties or teasing with cheese
topic: fingerfood party
- lightly coat both leaves with scrambled egg.
- sprinkle one leaf with finely grated cheese
- cover with another sheet (the spread side goes on the cheese) and lightly press to blind now coat the top layer and sprinkle with sesame seeds ..
- cut vertically in half — and now cut each side (shorter) into 2 cm wide strips
- take each strip in your hands and wrap it to get spirals ..
- place on baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 230 ° C for about 10 minutes (until golden brown)
- serve warm and enjoy;)
the recipe is from the book appetising;) slightly changed the rules of coohy-old pictures;)