Cheese triangles ♥ donuts or cakes
Easy to make ..this is a recipe for cheesecakes ..but this version of triangles filled with jam came from them ... in my environment they have become sought after in this variant as well..and here are two variants of donuts with butter and without which are fried and the former are baked in the oven ♥
- Cheese triangles Sift the flour through a sieve (and you don't have to, but it's better because the dough is looser), add a little salt, crumble 25 dag of margarine (I use butter or half butter and half the margarine depends on the condition of the pantry) into the flour . Then add fresh cow's cheese, grated or salted feta cheese and knead until you get a smooth dough, if I put feta cheese then do not salt because feta cheese is quite salty .. You can mix the dough with a mixer, and then finish by hand .. Put the dough at least half an hour to 1 hour in the refrigerator wrapped in foil. Knead the dough and roll it out to about half a cm thick and then cut it into cubes and put on each a little solid jam can plum, apricot or a piece of chocolate cube, Eurocream ... Fold into a triangle and a fork (although I have a zigzag cutting wheel because you can also fold and cut triangles with it, but I somehow prefer them with a fork that I dip in flour every time..when pressing because the dough is soft but don't add flour anymore) ... and press the ends. See the collage of pictures 1.2,3 and 4 as in the picture .. You can also make cakes with a glass and you don't have to fill them with jam .. if you work, coat the cakes with egg, ie yolk and sprinkle with cumin, sesame or sugar .. which you increase as desired of course...
- Coat a black baking tray or baking tray with a little margarine and arrange the triangles in it. You can put greaseproof paper and bake on them. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200 ° C until they get a nice yellow color.
- You can sprinkle with powdered sugar, but you don't have to think of sweets with jam, while with feta cheese, of course, we don't sugar the salty version !!! ..o optional .. Shapes can be made with a cup or as in the picture in step 4 with a wheel as cubes and they are salted without sprinkling sugar. The circle is folded, and crescents or cubes of 6x6 cm are obtained as pads .... They can be filled with cheese (if we put feta cheese in the dough because it is salty), fresh or with ajvar. We also fill the sweet variant with jam if the dough is with fresh cow's cheese can be sprinkled with powdered sugar sweet alka I do not sprinkle with powdered sugar or donuts or cakes or strudels ... Let the imagination work
- Butter Donuts II without butter (margarine) Mix eggs with a fork and add other ingredients flour (soft or smooth), cheese..pzp salt .. maybe add a gram more flour if the dough sticks a little. When the dough is made (with your hands), leave it to rest for about 15 minutes, but you don't have to. In a large bowl, remove the pieces of fat or oil with a glass or triangles or squares. Check the oil with the handle of the cooker, oil or fat is good if bubbles form around the handle ... When they turn nicely, then drain them of grease on a paper towel. Otherwise, the donuts are not greasy and you can bake them in the oven at 180 ° C. version 1 teaspoon of salt and sprinkle with powdered sugar and for the salty version I put 2 teaspoons of salt and put a little finely chopped ham, but they are best empty like this and without sprinkling and without ham .. This is written in a notebook-diary in the office (1980).
- Here and with these folding molds that I use for stuffed pasta, although I prefer them with a fork like above ...