Cheese and tangerine cake
Mandarins are IN;);)
- Mix cream cheese, oil, egg, sugar, flour and baking powder and knead the dough. Roll out the dough and first cut out the bottom of the dough and cover the sides of the mold with a diameter of 26 with the rest of the dough. .
- Peel a tangerine. Mix the fresh cheese with the sour cream, then mix in the pudding and baking powder. Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites, beat them frothily with butter and sugar and add to the cheese mixture. and lemon sugar (or zest).
- Then lightly stir the egg whites into the cheese mixture.
- Cut half the amount of tangerines into small pieces (in half or three if they are bigger than mine) and mix them into the filling.
- Pour the filling over the dough and decorate the top with the rest of the mandarins.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake for 60 minutes, cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.