Cheese and lemon strudel
This recipe is nothing special, but to me it’s great because it’s not as dry as most crust dishes and is made quickly, and lemon and cheese are a great combination! :)
- Mix cottage cheese with sour cream, egg yolks, 5 tablespoons sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Use the whole lemon; Grate the rind, squeeze the marrow and strain the juice. Stir the zest and lemon juice into the previously made mixture.
- Beat the egg whites into a solid batter, and mix them into the previously made mixture.
- Separately, in another bowl, mix sunflower oil, milk, yogurt, 5 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon.
- In the package I bought, there were 15 crusts; so for each loaf 3 crusts. Take 1 crust, coat it with 1 tablespoon of a mixture of sunflower oil, yogurt, milk, sugar and cinnamon, cover it with another crust which you will also coat with 1 tablespoon of the same mixture. Cover the second crust with a third crust on which you put a mixture of cheese and lemon (1/5 of the mixture) and roll. Place the loaf in an oiled paddle. Repeat this procedure 5 times to get 5 loaves.
- Pour the rest of the mixture of sunflower oil, milk, yoghurt, sugar and cinnamon over the loaves arranged in the padella so that the crusts on top do not dry out.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes at 180 ° C.
- When cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
- Good apetite!