Chateau (dessert in 5 min)
"Those" days of the month came and here I was, I would have eaten from the wall if it was made of sugar ... and I remember that my grandmother used to make me an hour when I was little, I didn't eat it for 100 years, and it seemed that it would satisfy me. craving for sweets ... well, girls, if the fuss is over, it's there for you in just 5 minutes .. :)
- Break the egg and separate the egg whites from the egg yolks.
- Add 2 teaspoons of sugar to the egg whites and stir until it is completely firm ... check-when you turn the bowl in which you whipped the egg whites upside down and it is still standing inside ... then it is good. Pour the egg whites into the glass.
- The same procedure is for egg yolk, so add sugar and stir ... now, that's what's left of childhood, obviously my grandmother used to stir egg yolks, so when I ate I always felt like sugar, I'm on my own and now I'm like that prepared .... so I didn't wait for the sugar to melt completely.
- Melt the chocolate and oil on a hot plate. When you melt it, pour over the egg whites, and pour the egg yolks on top.
- And that's all! 5min = fast, creamy dessert :) Enjoy !!!