Ćerbiš (ćerviš) and juvalaci
simple, fast, tasty and refreshing traditional Herzegovinian dish ...
- to prepare minced meat for meatballs - add finely chopped onion, egg, vegeta, spices or use a boy or some other spice to make meatballs and burgers
- make small balls - meatballs from prepared meat and fry them in heated oil ... take them out into a bowl
- beat the egg, add salt and flour so much that a ball of dough is hard enough to be grated ...
- fry the crumbled dough in the oil in which we fried the meatballs, until they get a bronze color then add them to the meatballs
- add finely chopped garlic or garlic powder and pour yoghurt over everything ... add any parsley or some other spice as desired.
the dish is served immediately, and everything you would otherwise put with burgers, meatballs, kebabs, etc ....