Celery - a wealth of vitamins without excess calories: in salads, soups, stews. And such fritters can successfully replace meat.
- Celery (1 head) clean, slice and cook, preferably steamed.
- While the celery is cooking, chop the onion and fry it in a little fat.
- Mash cooked celery, add onion, chopped celery leaves, egg, oatmeal, vegeta, salt and pepper.
- Stir everything to connect.
- Shape the fritters, roll in bread crumbs and fry in a pan in the fat of your choice. Leave on a kitchen towel to soak up excess fat.
Vegetarian lunch with the addition of your favorite salad.