For all lovers of princess donuts, eclairs, here is a cake with an identical taste ... creamy, light and easy to prepare ...
- In a suitable pot, put water and butter to cook, when it boils, add flour, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Cook the dough for 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside to cool a bit to be lukewarm, then add one egg at a time, stirring with a spatula. combine with the dough then add another and so on in order until we have used up all 4.
- Divide the dough into two halves. Mold No. 26 (if you want a higher cake, bake in 24), line with baking paper and spread half of the dough, but do not overcook. Put it in a preheated oven at 220 C, 30 minutes without opening the oven. We bake the other half in the same way.
- For the cream, in a suitable bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla sugar with a whisk, add 100ml of milk (out of a total of 600ml.) And mix until the ingredients are finely combined without lumps. Put the rest of the milk to boil and when it boils while mixing the cream with a wire. Transfer the cream to the pot and let it cook until it thickens. Cover the cream with stretch foil and leave it to cool completely. Whisk the butter and add the cooled cream while mixing with a mixer. Stir while the cream and butter finely unite.
- Place the hoop from the mold on the cake plate, the sides of which are lined with baking paper, the first crust, the cream and the other crust are gently pressed with your hands and left in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- You can also put a layer of whipped sweet cream, but this cream is quite enough for me, if you want your cake to be taller, then bake the crust in mold no.24.