with special dedication ..... "Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is!" Albert Camus
- Mix the biscuit with the egg and sugar mixer for 7 minutes. Then lightly stir in the flour. Bake in an oven preheated to 170 ¨ C (about 20 min). When the biscuit has cooled, cut it in half horizontally.
- For the cherry cream, take it out of the compote to drain (about 1 hour) Soak the gelatin in cold water (10 min.) Mix the egg yolks with steam, add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and grated lemon zest, sugar, milk and a little salt. Add the drained gelatin to the thick and smooth cream (hot). While the cream is cooling, stir occasionally, when it starts to harden, add the cheese and whipped sweet cream.
- Separate a quarter of the cream and mix in the cherries.
- Cover the cake tin (26 cm) with aluminum foil. Pour into the bottom and put most of the cream, put one part of the biscuit on top of the cream on which you put the cream with the cherries. Cover with another piece of biscuit and gently squeeze to make the cake flat.
- Let the cake stand overnight in the refrigerator.
- The next day, place the tray on the mold and turn the cake on the tray.
- Make a red topping for the cake according to the instructions on the wrapper but not with water but with compote juice. When the topping hardens, remove the foil
- Make the remaining cream, make roses and decorate the cake. Decorate the sides with almond leaves.