When you have a need for a delicious treat, and you are stuck with time, then this is an ideal recipe, for which you do not need many ingredients: D
- PREPARATION: I dough for the dough: beat 5 egg whites into a very solid mass, together with sugar II dough for the dough: 5 egg yolks + 2 whole eggs, powdered sugar and flour mix into the biscuit mass. In a baking tray lined with baking paper, alternate and white strips of dough (I also made black ones, adding a little cocoa to one part II of the dough mass), best using a whipped cream bag. Bake at 170 ° C / 30 min. After cooling, remove the paper and cut in half, lengthwise, so that you get two crusts (I cut into 3 parts, just to get a narrower crust, for easier standing in the refrigerator) .Coat the crust with jam, then with a layer of filling, and repeat 2 or 3 times, depending on how much crust you have chosen to have. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Pleasant: D
- After the ingredients for the I and II dough have been kneaded, arrange them in strips on a previously placed baking paper in a baking tray
- Bake for 30 minutes at 170 ° C, then remove from the oven to cool
- After the crust is cut lengthwise, into 2 or 3 parts (optional), coat it with jam
- Over the layer of jam, we put a layer of filling.
- We repeat the process while we have the material, with the crust remaining on the last stack, over which the powdered sugar goes.