... when you get an idea ... you make ... and you hear mmmmmmmmmmmmm ... I haven't tried something like that yet .... :)
- Separate a portion of the total amount of milk and stir in the thickener, flour and vanilla sugar.
- Bring the rest of the milk to a boil. When half-heated, start preparing the caramel.
- Put sugar in a bowl with a thick bottom and let it caramelize.
- Slowly, in a thin stream, pour in the hot milk and stir.
- When you have poured all the milk and the caramel has melted, boil the milk with the density and flour. Stir until boiling, pour into a shallow bowl and cool well.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Whisk the whole eggs with a mixer (at maximum speed), when it froths, gradually add sugar with vanilla sugar.
- Add the oil in a thin stream, then the milk.
- Reduce the speed of the mixer to a minimum and gently stir in the dry ingredients. Do not stir for too long.
- Pour the biscuit into a greased and floured tin.
- Spoon out the cream (like spoons) and place over the biscuit.
- Bake at 180 ° C, 20 minutes on the second bar from below, then another 10 minutes only with the lower heater.
Cool well before serving (if you can stand it :)). Serve with chocolate topping.