If you are one of those who read the recipe only when they see a "bombastic" picture, you will surely bypass this recipe in a wide arc. :) If you dare and read the recipe to the end you will see that it is not as bad as it looks in the picture, question a very fine cookie.
- For the crust, whisk the egg whites with the sugar, add lemon juice and dry the crust for an hour at 125 degrees, it is very important that you do not open the oven during baking. I used a round pan of 30 cm crust bake prepare fil.
- For the first filling, cook the puddings in milk with sugar in the usual way, then mix butter or margarine and whipped sweet cream into the cooled filling with a mixer.
- For the second filling, first prepare grilias, melt 75 g of sugar in a dry pan, mix chopped walnuts or hazelnuts in a hot pan (in the original recipe there are walnuts, I put hazelnuts although almonds, and even peanuts) and then pour the hot mass on oiled plate and wait for it to cool. Grind the cooled grilias.
- Whisk the egg yolks with 100 g of sugar, then steam them, alternately add the whipped sweet cream and ground grilias to the cold filling, stirring constantly with a mixer.
- Coat the cooled crust with the first and then the second filling and leave it in the cold to harden nicely, then decorate with icing.
If you do not have hazelnut or caramel pudding, proceed as in the original recipe, melt the sugar in a dry sieve until it turns brown, then pour in the milk, then cook 6 full tablespoons of density in it. spoons of flour and dry the crust for 180 about 20 minutes.