Caramel semolina koh
For all those who like something quick, tasty and without lighting the oven in this hot weather!
- Fry the sugar until golden yellow. Drizzle with milk and let it boil, ie until the caramel melts.
- Add semolina and cook. Meanwhile, mix the egg whites.
- Stir the snow lightly into the hot, cooked semolina.
- Rinse the small kuglof mold with cold water and pour in the semolina mixture. Cool down.
- In half a liter of cold milk add egg yolks, vanilla sugar, sugar and flour. Mix well, put on the fire and cook until the first key. It should not be too dense. Cool down.
- Remove (shake) the cooled semolina from the mold and pour over the cooled cream. Keep refrigerated.