Here is my 50th recipe. It is "jubilee", so it should be unusual "
- Wash your hair well and comb it with a wide comb.
- Do not put on any conditioners, masks or the like.
- Pour the contents of the henna bag into the scart dish
- Add oil, moxa and someone else.
- Pour the tea, then stir with a mixer for about 1 minute, to combine everything.
- The tea must be almost hot.
- I suck the mass, then wash my hair, just so it doesn't burn.
- Apply by hand from the roots, similar to when painting.
- Leave the ends for the end.
- Roll into a bun, put a newspaper (to keep warm), then put a bag of nylon.
- You import it all with a scarf, to hold for the next couple of hours.
- I put it on in the evening, go to bed and wash my hair 2 times in the morning with shampoo.
- Be sure to put on a regenerative mask.
- When new hair grows, the transition is not as abrupt as when dyeing.
- It is not necessary to keep it that long, but the longer the better the effect.
It is good and healthy, although a long process. There is also an opponent of this way of painting.