Cannelloni with turkey and mushrooms
This is a recipe for the patient and those who like to consume all the stocks of pots in the kitchen: D Mushrooms are served as a side dish and cooked in another recipe :)
- Prepare and sort all the necessary ingredients into groups as stated in the recipe
- Turkey bolognese PICTURE Heat a wok and fry onions and carrots in olive oil, which you previously blended together with an electric mixer (a finer mass is obtained due to the later filling of the dough itself). Add the meat and fry until a light brown color appears. You can also add a crumb of water if you notice that the meat is too dry. Do everything over low heat.
- Cannelloni PICTURE Heat the right amount of water and cook the cannelloni for 4 minutes. Drain the cannelloni and they are ready to fill. Fill the cannelloni with meat (bolognese) so that you have about 1 cm of empty space on each side. Grate the first part of the hard cheese and make balls the size of a cannelloni diameter, and close both sides of the cannelloni with these balls. Put the stuffed cannelloni in a bowl and it's time for the béchamel.
- Béchamel PICTURE Put 0, 5-1 liters of milk to boil. Set aside. Melt the butter in a wok and mix the flour into it. Be careful to stir slowly so that no lumps form. Fry everything lightly until it becomes a yellow-brown liquid mass. The mass is either added to the milk by slowly pouring and constantly stirring, or vice versa, the milk into the mass, anyway, depending on the size of the bowl in which you are making the béchamel. ‘BEWARE OF BREASTS !!’ Stir everything over low heat until it becomes a thick liquid mass. Make sure it is not too thin but not too thick. This is a matter of practice and is not difficult once mastered.
- Preparing for the oven FIGURE Spread bechamel on the dish in which you will bake the cannelloni, and arrange the stuffed cannelloni in it. It is also good to spread béchamel on all sides for better baking. Pour the rest of the béchamel over the stacked cannelloni. Grate the remaining cheese and sprinkle it over the cannelloni (as with pizza). If you wish, and this is my little secret that additionally attracts saliva tasters, sprinkle everything with grated parmesan (cheese can taste but parmesan gives the best results ... to me :)), say a whole bag. When everything is baked, this parmesan turns brown and with an excellent visual effect, this jelly gives an additional flavor to this delicacy.
- Oven PICTURE PICTURE Put everything in a preheated oven at 180-200 ° C and bake for about 20 minutes. Serve immediately from the oven and eat warm even though I got the infos that it is even better the next day when all the ingredients release their essences…
- And that's it..good just PICTURE PICTURE
#This recipe sounds complicated, and as such it is because it requires a lot of effort and patience