I found this recipe eight years ago in Dr.Oetker pasta, rearranged it a bit and a quick lunch is here
- Soak the bread in water, then squeeze and mix with the minced meat,
- add a little salt, pepper, oregano and vegeta.
- We fill raw cannelloni with this stuffing, I do it with my fingers
- Arrange the stuffed cannelloni next to each other in a protvan or refractory
- a bowl we spread with margarine.
- Arrange the cheese on the cannelloni and pour over the sauce (dilute the cream with the milk and
- put vegeta, salt, pepper and basil in it). The sauce should reach the edge
- Bake the cannelloni in a preheated oven for about 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
Combine meat and spices as desired.