First of all Thank you all for the wonderful wishes..Me for the second time as I celebrate my birthday together with you, and I can tell you that you make my celebration more beautiful! For me the Queen among cakes! As a token of gratitude to all of you dear cool friends!
- Whisk the egg whites with the sugar, add the ground plows, flour mixed with baking powder. Pour into a pre-coated mold (28) and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees, 20 minutes.
- For the second crust, whisk the egg whites with the sugar, add the coconut flour and baking powder. Bake this crust at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- For the third crust, beat the eggs with the sugar and add the grated chocolate and flour mixed with the baking powder. Bake at 200 degrees, 20 minutes.
- For the filling, whisk the egg yolks with the sugar, vanilla sugar and flour. Mix and pour in half of the milk. Make sure there are no lumps, only then pour in the rest of the milk and cook until the filling thickens. Remove from the heat and cool. powdered sugar, then pour the slag cream powder (directly, you do not need to stir the slag cream) and divide into two parts. (The filling should be completely cold when you add chocolate) In one part add grated dark chocolate, and in the other part add white grated chocolate .
- Fill the cake as follows: First crust, 1/2 filling with white chocolate, second crust, 1/2 filling with dark chocolate, then 1/2 filling with white chocolate, third crust, then 1/2 filling with dark chocolate. Whole cake fill with whipped cream.