Cake with cranberries and egg liqueur
Cake with a delicious hazelnut and chocolate biscuit, cranberry filling, covered with sweet sour cream and egg liqueur.
- Preheat the oven to 180 * C. Whisk the eggs and water for about 1 minute, then slowly add the sugar and vanilla sugar, then continue to stir for another 2 minutes. Then lightly mix flour with baking powder, stir. Add cinnamon, hazelnuts and chocolate. Unite everything.
- Put the mass in the form of vel. 26cm and bake for about 35 minutes.
- Boil cranberry juice, tin. juice and sugar. Add the cranberries and boil them a little. Stir the density into a little cranberry juice and thus thicken the mass. Apply more hot filling on the biscuit. Cool down.
- Beat in the sweet cream with the cream fix, powdered sugar and vanilla sugar. Apply about 2/3 of the sour cream over the cranberries. Put the rest in a syringe-bag with a star-shaped opening and fill the rim of the cake.
- Finally, pour the egg liqueur, and flatten it nicely on the surface. Leave the cake to cool for about 3 hours.
- -part of the recipe is from Dr. Oetker cookbook ‘Cakes’.