Cake stump :)
Cocoa biscuit with almonds and chocolate cream will undoubtedly win you over if you decide to try this cake fantasy :)
- Whisk the egg yolks and half the sugar, add the prepared egg whites with the rest of the sugar. Sift flour, cocoa and baking powder and mix into the mixture. Finally add the ground almonds.
- Bake at 180 ° C, roll hot lengthwise and leave to cool.
- For the cream, stir in the pudding, thickener, sugar, vanilla sugar and egg yolks with a portion of the milk and bring the rest to a boil. Boil the cream and place to cool. Make margarine and add a tablespoon of chilled cream.
- Separate a third of the dough that will leave you yellow, add nutella or melted chocolate to the rest. Spread the cooled roll first with yellow, then with half of the brown cream and roll.
- Cut the ends of the roll obliquely and cream "glue" to the roll. Garnish with the rest of the brown cream, I used a dressing bag and Ateco 47 and 96 extensions. Add sugar pearls, leaves, flowers or mushrooms, there are many possibilities;)