Cake puzzle (black and white cake)
My son will 30.10. turn 4 years old. He loves to put together puzzles, so this weekend I made him a cake with chocolate puzzles. : *
- 1st and 3rd crust: Mix each crust of 4 egg whites, 4 tablespoons sugar, 4 tablespoons flour and 1/2 baking powder. Bake in an ordinary (medium) pan on baking paper for 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 ° C.
- 2nd crust: Mix all ingredients and bake for 15 minutes at 200 ° C.
- Cream: Put to boil milk. Until then, mix the egg yolks with the sugar, flour and pudding. Boil in milk. Remove from the heat and add the melted chocolate to the hot ones. When cool, stir in the margarine.
- Puzzle: Cut from a wafer puzzle and dip each into melted chocolate.
- Stacking: 1st crust - cream - 2nd crust - cream - 3rd crust - smear everything with cream and decorate with a decorating pump. Decorate the top with scattered chocolate puzzles.
Make the cake the day before. If desired, spray each crust with milk before applying the cream.