Cake Ambassador (Fifi)
Ambassador cake I gave it a name because it is with bananas and jelly candies and everything else is designed and combined for one little Emanuel who celebrated his second birthday, with Fifi we all love, Fifi all her friends, Fifi the whole company is now tuuuu, she sows, she plants… ....
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar, add the milk and work
- Lightly mix the flour with the baking powder and finally add the oil and mix lightly.
- Pour the biscuit on baking paper and bake at 180 C for 20 minutes
- Roll the hot biscuit together with the baking paper and let it cool
- When it cools, unwrap it, remove the crust from the baking and spread with jam as desired, let it stand for a while and cut it into slices.
- Repeat the same for the dark roll of cream:
- Make the pudding and sugar with a whisk with a little milk and put the rest to boil and cook the pudding.
- Stir in the prepared butter and whipped cream
- They want to chop the candies and mix them into the cream
- Cut the bananas into rings and pour over the lemon juice.
- Arrange light rolls, cream, bananas, dark rolls on the bottom of the bowl… and so on until you have used up everything so it will look like this
- Leave overnight in the refrigerator, "shake" the cake on a tray and decorate as desired.