.... nothing makes the earth as spacious as friends in the distance; they create latitudes and longitudes !!!!!!! ......... dandelion and its medicinal properties…
- Dandelion heads are boiled in water for 15 minutes. Strain and add sugar and lemon juice to this hot tea.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Fill the glass bottles, close well, turn the lid down. Let stand for 10 days, then keep in a cool place. It is taken 3 times a day before meals.
- Fresh dandelion is chopped, put in a bottle and poured with brandy.Keep it in the shade Leave for 3-4 weeks and then strain This is taken daily 3 × 20 drops with a little tea or water.
- FRESH LEAVES
- A few drops of juice from the leaves, drip into the eye, clear eyes.2-3x a week.
- ROOT AND LEAVES
- It is eaten as a salad. This cleanses the blood and removes skin rashes.
Dandelion has healing properties. The whole plant is medicinal. It is rich in vitamin C and minerals, cleanses the blood, stimulates sweating, acts on the liver and kidneys, rids the body of toxins and helps with diabetes. It cleanses the mucous membranes of the digestive and respiratory organs. .It is desirable that after a long time of taking, pause a bit, and then start again ....... It is not harvested in dew or rainy weather.At least 3 days must be sunny before picking, and harvested between 10 and 13 hours, because then it has the most medicinal ingredients.