Burek with sausages
An unusual combination, and very tasty.
- Boil the dough, leave it to stand for half an hour.
- Prepare the stuffing, chop the onion and sausages into small pieces.
- Roll out the noodles, grease. Leave to soften for 10 minutes. Turn on the oven to start heating. Continue to spread the dough.
- Sprinkle with some of the stuffing, then transfer the noodles, then sprinkle again, then roll into a cube.
- Transfer to an oiled baking sheet. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bring the bay to a boil.
- Bake for 20 minutes. When it turns brown, water and return for another 5 minutes to soak up the water. AND THAT'S IT.
Delicious like any burek, and unusual.