Burek with mushrooms
This is a recipe that has been tried many times in my house, and I don't think you will go wrong if you try it tomorrow.
- Peel the mushrooms and chop them into strips.
- Chop the garlic, mix with the parsley, oregano, pretzels, salt and pepper.
- Fry the mushrooms in hot oil, add the spice mixture, stir gently. Remove from the heat and add 2-3 tablespoons of full-fat egg yolks and cheese. Stir gently, pour over crusts. Wrap and fold into a baking sheet.
- Before baking, coat with a pre-prepared mixture: 1 tablespoon sour cream and 1 tablespoon oil, whisk and coat.
- Place in a preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes on low heat.
You can serve burek with mushrooms immediately - warm, as a main dish! Pleasant