Burek of Master Metalac
Although I made burek several times according to various recipes, one video on youtube inspired me very much..the master in the video is not a baker, but a metal profession, that's why the name ... I made burek with meat, because the cubs love it ... I find it strange miracles !! In addition to all that, the crusts in Lidl cost around 8 kn per pound. crusts in the nearest shop cost 12 kn !! ??, and 5 kg of flour on offer at Lidl was 14 kn !!
- Measure all the ingredients for the dough accurately, knead at once, until all the ingredients are completely mixed.
- Mix and place in a pvc bag and close it, leave at room temperature, for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Do not knead the dough before rolling it out.
- Roll out a little with a rolling pin, on a floured tablecloth, and then spread it with your hands all over the table.
- For the filling, mix all the ingredients and sprinkle them with the crust, rarely and around .. spray with a mixture of oil, water and salt ... (I have them in the sprayer)
- Cut off the ends of the dough that are thicker, roll up the tablecloth on which you vulki the dough.
- Roll the bureks in circles, bake until golden brown at 180 °. Towards the end of baking, I poured salt and oil over the bay from the boiled water.
- After 10 minutes of pouring the bay, simmer the bureks and cover them with a clean towel.
Various fillings can be made in these crusts ... Enjoy the art of this gentleman !!!