Yes, I overeat whenever I make them, yes, they lower my blood pressure and I have to lie down after eating, but I just love them ....
- Boil 2-3 noodles and wrap in self-adhesive foil to stand for about half an hour at room temperature. When I make beer, I never use ready-made noodles (actually I never use them), and I can serve those who have not yet learned to stretch them.
- In the meantime, I make a filling for barrels and mix it well
- Roll out the noodles and arrange the filling (shown in the picture how I do it).
- Switch the noodles so that no meat is visible.
- Collect the noodles and place them in a buttered pan. Never roll the noodles. Everything can be seen in the pictures
- Bake for 45 minutes at a temperature of 250 ° C. Pour 2 ooml of sweet milk over the baked barrels, cover with a larger baking tray and leave for half an hour to soften.
- In the meantime, make a topping, sprinkle over the softened barrels and return to the oven for about 10 minutes, no longer. Finally, simmer the butter and sprinkle over the topping.
Buredzici can be served as a cold appetizer, and also as a main dish.