I found this recipe in the newspaper a long time ago, but I just tried it. It's easy and quick to make.
- Thaw puff pastry. Sprinkle with flour and roll out both pieces of puff pastry to a size of approximately 50x30 cm. Cut the dough in half lengthwise.
- Make egg whites into solid snow. Stirring constantly, gradually add sugar. Stir in the ground walnuts by hand.
- Coat the dough with marjoram and wrap in rolls, but not too tight. Cut the dough roll into 15 cm pieces.
- Rinse the baking sheet with water and arrange pieces of dough on it (do not oil!). Bend the ends of the dough slightly towards each other. Coat with beaten egg yolks. Place the tin with the bur-muffins in a preheated oven.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (depending on the oven) at a temperature of 200 ° C. When done sprinkle with powdered sugar.