With vanilla and egg cream
- Knead the dough from the yeast, milk and yogurt, flour, eggs and sugar. Leave for 20 minutes in a warm place. Add the olive oil, mix well and leave on warm to rise. When the dough has doubled, press it a couple of times and leave it covered for another 40 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 2 parts. Stretch each piece into a thin crust.
- Cut the bark into strips.
- Dip the strips into the chilled cream and place in pre-greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Cream Mix egg yolks, sugar and flour, then cook in milk. Cool down.
Tip While the dough rises, cook the cream and cool.