BUNS (for breakfast or dinner) :)
my husband loves to eat a couple of rolls for breakfast in the morning and drink a glass of milk ... I prepare a double dose, put it in a chest and use it as needed (a minute in the microwave and there they are!)
- In a large plastic bowl, place the flour mixed with salt and baking powder. Add oil and sour cream.
- Mix dry yeast with a little warm milk and sugar. Leave for a few minutes to rise.
- Add all the mixture, the remaining warm milk, and lightly knead a smooth dough.
- Form the dough into a “loaf of bread” and divide into 8 equal parts. Roll out thinly into a circle shape.
- Cut the dough into 8 triangles (like cutting a pizza), place the filling you want on the top (outer) edge) and roll inwards. Shape them into a crescent and arrange in a paddle lined with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Before baking, leave the rolls in the pan to stand for about 15 minutes, only then put them in the oven.
- Coat the donuts with egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame or flax seeds
- Put the oven in the oven for about 15-20 minutes, judge for yourself :-) (I bake for 18 minutes)
64 pieces of rolls come out of this dose. You can cut it in half, you can double it like me. I fill them with fresh cheese, chocolate (crash with crushed hazelnuts or nutella), marmalade, jam, vanilla cream ... it depends on what I have in the house :-)