Buns - berries
Make them and see for yourself how good they are. They are airy and soft as cotton. I think that potatoes are responsible for their sweetness, wonderful taste and softness that remains the second day.
- Put the yeast to make up with warm water, sugar and a spoonful of flour. Pre-cooked potatoes are mashed as for mashed potatoes, and while they are warm, add them to the yeast.
- Add oil, salt and knead a soft dough while adding flour.
- Cover the dough with pate and leave it to rise in the heat.
- Transfer the dough to the work surface and divide it into 16 parts.
- Let's make noodles from each part. So we make 16 noodles of the same size. Coat the noodles with a little oil.
- Beat one egg with a little oil and coat the noodles and sprinkle with sesame seeds. We cut each noodle with scissors on three sides, / as in the picture /.
- Leave the bun-berries prepared in this way on a baking sheet with parchment paper to finish.
- Put the baked buns-berries to bake.
- Bake the bun-berries at 200 degrees until they turn brown.
- Serve them as you wish.
Bun-berries, the perfect pastry, you can eat them with anything you like. You can make good sandwiches with what you like best. Pleasant ...