Soft, delicious ....
- In a little lukewarm water, I had 20-30 ml. Put yeast and a grain of sugar. Leave it to mature.
- In a bowl in which you will knead, sift the flour. Add the wheat flour, salt, baking soda, the remaining yeast and yogurt. Knead the dough. You may need some more flour, judge for yourself.
- Leave the dough to rest for 15 minutes. Then tear off the dough the size of a walnut.
- Cover with a clean cloth and let the dough rise. For me it was about two and a half hours because there is a little yeast and it grows slowly. You can leave more time.
- Then bake in a preheated oven at 250 degrees for the first 5 minutes, then reduce to 220 and bake until they get a fine golden color.
- While they are even warmer, serve.
Serve with your favorite dish.