The simplest buns, I always prepare them like this and there are no misses :)
- Separate a little lukewarm milk and put fresh yeast to add with sugar and a little flour.
- Combine the remaining yeast and other ingredients and knead the dough well. The dough is soft and tender. Shape into balls and coat each with oil and leave to rise for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 °. Slightly spread each ball with your hands and place it in a prepared baking tray with baking paper.
- coat the buns with water and cut them into cubes with a knife and let them rest for another 30 minutes.
- Bake the baked buns at 200 °, they will swell a little and be ready quickly. Baking depends on the strength of your oven, I baked them for about 20 minutes.
One tip with the dough to work gently and lightly ....