When you happen to forget to buy bread, knead these stuffed buns, they would come in handy ..........
- FIL: Grate cheese, cheese, salami and egg, mix everything well and make balls around 6 (you can put what you like there are no rules)
- DOUGH: Knead the dough from all the ingredients and leave it to stand for 40 minutes. Divide the dough into balls of about 12,
- Open each ball a little, you will need two covers for one piece.
- Put the filling in the middle and coat the ends with water.
- Fold the top with another cover and press the ends a little to stick.
- Roll out into a larger crust with a rolling pin. Coat the crust of one side with oil.
- Heat the pan well on the hob and put it to fry with the side that you greased with oil, be careful not to burn it because it should not be very strong temperature.
- Already fried, and so good.
For breakfast, for dinner they go with everything.